Hi, I'm Ally Dawson. I am songwriter at Austin Moon's side. I love music, I have been playing the piano since I was 5 years old. I am also a part of Team Austin!
|Hair Color:||Brown hair, light brown tips|
|Family & Friends|
|Family:||Lester Dawson (Father) Penny Dawson (Mother)|
|Friends:||Austin Moon (Close Friend, Crush) Trish (Best Friend) Dez (Close Friend) Ethan (Ex-Crush) Dallas(Ex-Crush)|
|Relationships:||Austin Moon (Possible Crush)|
|Show/Movie:||Austin & Ally|
|Role player(s):||foreverauslly2011, hellokittyR5|
I am a songwriter with horrible stagefright although I can preform when people don't know who I am, I describe myself as sweet, kind, and creative.
Family & FriendsEdit
Austin Moon (Close Friend/Crush/Music Partner)
Trish De La Rosa (Best Friend)
Dez (Close Friend)
Lester Dawson (Father)
Penny Dawson (Mother)
Megan Simms (Long Distance Friend)
Austin Moon (Close Friend/Crush)
Elliot (Old Friend/Ex-Crush)
Pictures with my friendsEdit
- She is scared of spiders and always "silent-screams" when she sees them (as shown in Everglades & Ally-Gators).
- In Albums & Auditions, we find out she was born in February as revealed by Dez, although the date was not revealed.
- She is a songwriter.
- She works at Sonic Boom, her dad's business.
- She sometimes writes songs for herself and then records them for fun, although she knows she won't be able to perform them.
- Her favorite food is pickles.
- She likes cupcakes.
- She liked the Cha Cha Chicken Pot Pie served at the Melody Diner.
- She isn't the best dancer.
- She is a member of a book club.
- She attended a calligraphy camp.
- She loves gavelling.
- She prefers to color inside the lines.
- Her favorite ice cream since she was a little girl is Fruity Mint Swirl. In fact, she even once called it her "Best Friend" and said "I Love You Fruity Mint Swirl!" in Songwriting & Starfish, when the trio were locked in a freezer.
- She has the same name as Sonny Munroe from Sonny With A Chance, another show created by Kevin Kopelow and Heath Seifert In the show, Sonny's full name was Allison "Sonny" Munroe. Ally's full name is Allyson "Ally" Dawson, which are the same, but the spellings are different.
- She has a song book that she does not let anyone touch. It's unknown if she still has it.
- She is a member of the Cloud Watching club.
- She cleans when she's upset.
- She has a Tweeter account.
- She is president of the Mall Association.
- She admitted to having no social life.
- She has a pet cockatiel named Owen.
- She had a goose named Pickles.
- She is somewhat of a germaphobe.
- She chews on her hair whenever she gets nervous.
- When she gets excited, she tends to ask a lot of questions.
- She can knit.
- When she is stressed she has an imaginary friend she talks to named Ms. Pennyworth.
- Her dad taught her how to play the piano when she was 5.
- She hates it when people talk with food in their mouth.
- She hates it when people say "liberry" instead of "library".
- She hates the sound that rubbing styrofoam together makes.
- She and her father have a handshake.
- She doesn't like the pizza parlor, arcade or horror movies.
- She is a fan of Bruno Mars.
- She owned a stuffed dolphin named Dougie, but she gave it to Austin.
- She used to wear glasses as seen in her flashback in Filmmaking & Fear Breaking.
- She auditioned for a music school in New York, and even got accepted, but later gave it up to stay with her friends and family.
- She can play the piano while texting as seen in the episode Filmmaking & Fear Breaking.
- She gives instrumental lessons to Nelson.
- She loves making pro-con lists, as seen in Successes & Setbacks.
- She gives Jimmy Starr's son violin lessons in Successes & Setbacks.
- If you look closely at her phone in Soups & Stars and Filmmaking & Fear Breaking, she has a music note on her phone.
- She admitted that she only goes to one party a year which is Back to School night, as seen in Filmmaking & Fear Breaking .
- She talks to herself sometimes. Mostly before talking to boys, as seen in Costumes & Courage
- She likes the word Bungee as seen in Magazines & Made-Up Stuff
- She isn't as camera shy as she was in season 1.
- Ally's character is similar to Teddy Duncan's character in Good Luck Charlie. They both do things perfectly yet they both are bad dancers. They also both love music.
- She loves love, just like her mom (Penny Dawson).
- She believes everyone deserves a second chance, and everyone has goodness inside of them.
- She isn't scared of preforming if the audience doesn't know who she is. (Costumes & Courage)