|Birthday:||March 3, 1997|
|Aliases:|| Rocky(by everyone)
Rocaroni(by nerd group) The Rock(byherself)
|Family & Friends|
|Family:||Ty Blue,Marcie Blue,Curtis Blue|
|Friends:||CeCe Jones,Deuce Martinez,Flynn Jones,Dina Garcia|
|Show/Movie:||Shake It Up:Made In Japan|
Introduction: "Introduce yourself as your character"
- Rocky's original name in the pilot episode, "Dance, Dance, Chicago", was Mickey.
- Rocky expects everyone to like her. ("Give It Up")
- She has a growth spurt which explains why she's very tall.
- CeCe laughs at Rocky's real name. ("Meatball It Up")
- Although Rocky is a vegetarian, she ate sushi and a 10-pound meatball ("Meatball It Up", "Party It Up", "Wild It Up"). She is still true to animal rights.
- She has the only perfect attendance record at her school. ("Wild It Up")
- She hates dirtiness because she does not touch cockroaches from the dumpster and does not use her back for cleaning. ("Meatball It Up", "Hook It Up")
- She has very large feet and at one point was wearing her older brother's shoes. ("Add It Up")
- She takes honors classes at school. ("Sweat It Up")
- One of her sweaters was the same one Harper wore in the Wizards of Waverly Place episode Lucky Charmed.
- She knows many embarrassing secrets about CeCe.
- She also knows embarrassing secrets about Ty. ("Show It Up")
- Michelle Obama hugged her on the local news. ("Show It Up")
- Once she cooked 300 turkeys for Thanksgiving for the needy. ("Show It Up")
- Rocky did not know that CeCe had dyslexia. ("Add It Up")
- She was made fun of as a young girl because of how tall she was.
- She gets frustrated when near cool guys and girls.
- Rocky always tries to reach her goal.
- She does not like it when she is called "too good" or a "goody-two shoes".
- She took karate lessons. ("Kick It Up")
- She hates when somebody insults her relatives.
- CeCe gave her the nickname "Rocky", although she preferred to be called her real name when she was a little kid. ("Shrink It Up")
- Rocky is seen to be a vegetarian and an animal lover. ("Meatball It Up")
- CeCe reveals while praying that Rocky is a believer in God. In CeCe's words, while praying to God, Rocky, quote: "Hangs out with you (God) on Sundays and she reads your (God's) book..." ("Break It Up")
- Rocky wanted to be on Good Morning Chicago and to get a spotlight dance with CeCe. ("Split It Up ")
- Rocky hates that CeCe pushes her around and tells her what to do. ("Shrink It Up")
- She has a clean permanent record at school. ("Protest It Up")
- She hates tacos. (" Weird It Up")
- She is the main character of the show alongside CeCe.
- Her catchphrase is "Hey, Hey, Hey".
- She changes her catchphrase into "Ho, Ho, Ho" for Christmas ("Jingle It Up")
- Her fear of flying is revealed in "Made In Japan" after Cece made Rocky dance on the wing of the airplane from World War I in "Shake It Up, Up & Away".
- Has an oddly-shaped toe ("Spirit It Up")
- She is the tallest character.
"Add a little bit of the character's history"
Family & FriendsEdit
My brother is Ty Blue,My mom is Marcie Blue and my dad is Curtis Blue
"About the character's relationships"
"Trivia about the character"